Quality and environmental policy
Our company has faced the challenge of the market to achieve higher quality standards for products and services. It is an integral part of our quality policy. In addition, we are committed to protecting the environment and are endeavouring to avoid unnecessary environmental impact. In order to achieve this, quality and environmental policy has been declared a key issue in our company and the following principles are at the centre of our business policy:
- We want to be among the most customer and environmentally friendly companies in the industry.
- Meeting the needs of our customers with reliable products, services, expert advice and a faultless order processing.
- Meet further binding commitments by legal compliance and an effective management system
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the company
- Continuous improvement of management system to improve environmental performance
- Win and obtain trust and recognition among our business partners through our behaviour and our daily performance.
- Quality agreements that we make with our customers and suppliers for all internal functions, are also binding.
All these requirements are a benchmark for the continuous improvement of business and management system processes. In particular, this requires systematically educating all employees on the objectives of quality and environmental efforts and training them in appropriate methods so that the objectives can be achieved.
We are constantly challenged to create a work environment that gives every employee the opportunity to be motivated and committed to this challenge, while at the same time protecting the environment. Only by the contribution of each employee to the assurance of the quality of the products and services can it be possible to achieve error-free work results internally and externally to the customers and achieve a high customer satisfaction with our company.