The process industry is a wide-ranging field with companies from many different sectors. We are most of your houses, when it comes to implementing sustainable automation solutions. In the age of networking production processes, besides the statutory regulations, the increasingly fast growing requirements of flexibility and individuality play an important role. With our own combinations of all three disciplines of automation technology, we therefore offer our customers a considerable competitive advantage.
Food and Luxury Goods
Whether dairies, coffee makers, the delicatessen or beverage industry. With our know-how and experience from a wide range of areas, we offer our customers innovative process technology which is oriented to the regulations of the respective industry, guarantees process reliability and offers tailor-made solutions tailored to the customer's needs.
Manufacturer of Bakery Products
In accordance with legal requirements, we guarantee the collection and evaluation of all relevant machine data, including the availability of, for example raw materials, baking moulds, staff and store orders. Parameters such as historical sales figures, re-orders, sick leave, oven utilisation and tour planning can be entered online into the production process. This guarantees optimum plant availability as well as the complete overview and documentation of the production down to the loading table. Your own quality standards and our flexibility form the basis for an all-encompassing and efficient production planning.
- High flexibility and profitability from dough production to the sales branch
- Knowledge of all production data such as: Weights, temperatures, times, humidity, tolerances etc.
- Display and monitoring of individual production steps on large monitors
- Optimised resource planning (raw materials, personnel, orders, commissioning, etc.)
- Tracking & amp; tracing (traceability of all products and batches)
- Integration of FeedBack data
- Configurable documentation and reporting
- Maximum systems availability and product quality
Milk is one of the most profitable sectors in the agricultural and food sector in Europe. The degree of technology in the dairy industry is very high and automation plays an important role. Up to now, we have implemented many projects of various sizes. From the small dairy on site to the international large-scale operations with the most diverse product spectrum. We know each other in the process engineering procedures and provide optimal solutions for a fully automatic process control.
Manufacturer of Baby Food
The manufacture of baby food is subject to specific legal requirements. During the entire manufacturing process, we have to adhere to the highest standards of hygiene. With our many years of experience in the food industry and its processing and production specifications, we are a reliable partner for the automation of their production processes and provide all relevant production data for consistent traceability and documentation available.
With a turnover of around 10%, the confectionery industry plays a major role in the food industry and is one of the most important industrial sectors in Germany, which has seen a growing degree of automation in recent years. We create the best production processes and supply everything from a single source. These range from the company's control system to control technology to the cabling.
For companies in the beverage industry, we are optimising processes and automating a wide range of systems. The range of services goes through optical recognition systems and special machines for filling, sorting, ejection and quality assurance up to service and the spare parts business.
- Planning and implementation of turnkey vacuum sorting systems
- Maintenance, repair, extension and optimisation
- Replacement and wear part delivery also for existing sorting systems
- Extensive spare parts storage for quick material exchange
- On-site service and remote maintenance support
- Optical identification systems for empties identification and sorting in boxes
- Optical detection systems for quality assurance of level, label, closure etc.
- Special machine construction for the beverage industry
- Technical modernisation of switchgear
- Increased energy efficiency
- Adjustment of controls
- Control updates S5 to S7
Potatoes are one of the main foods taken. The harvests amount to more than 380 million tonnes per year world-wide and a large part of them are processed. Whether for potato storage or processing - our range of services ranges from network technology, switchgear, energy management systems to the most modern process control and conveyor systems.
Whether in the processing of fish, the production of salads or spicy sauces, or even in the delicatessen industry, we have already implemented a variety of projects. With our comprehensive solutions, we create optimal workflows for greater efficiency and get the maximum out of the machines.
After petroleum, coffee is the second most important commercial product in the world. It is not only a stimulating pleasure, but also the favourite drink of the Germans. Our experience in the coffee industry dates back to the 1970s. In line with the strict guidelines for the manufacture of coffee, we supply state-of-the-art electrical and automation technology from hardware planning, switching and control systems, software production and electrical assembly for support during commissioning and explosion protection.
In Germany alone, Mühlen produces almost nine million tonnes of wheat, rye and other cereals annually Food safety plays a decisive role in this, as the different flours and other ground products such as meal and other meal products are the basis of many baking products as well as other products. As an experienced expert in this industry, we automate all production processes and develop solutions to ensure a consistent quality. We stick to every process step to trace everything down to the last detail. We offer solutions for the optimal operating sequence from the receipt of goods through the milling process to storage and shipping.
Meat Processing Industry
The meat-processing industry is concerned with the slaughtering and processing of meat and sausage products. For decades, we have been developing a wide range of automation solutions for this industry. From process technology to logistics and transport systems to waste air purification. Our systems take into account all legal requirements for safe food and guarantee a seamless traceability.
The control of batch-oriented process flows is one of the core competencies of SCHULZ Systemtechnik. Over 35 years of experience make us a competent and reliable partner when it comes to automation solutions in the animal feed industry. We have the right insight for the individual needs of our customers, know what the industry is moving and are therefore always inspired to realise new solutions. Until today, we have automated a large number of plants of every size worldwide - from the simple grain silo plant to the complete factory.
High quality fodder is a crucial factor when it comes to health and well-being for animals such as a dog, cat. Taking account of internationally valid quality standards, we offer automation solutions for intelligent control of their processes, which ensure traceability at every process stage and thus high quality of your products. With our energy-efficient systems, they also strengthen their competitiveness, protect the environment and are eco-friendly.
In no other industry are reliable measurements and a precise control as important as in the chemical industry. We control production processes precisely and without friction losses, from charging through to dosing and reactor processes and thus guarantee a fully automatic process control. In addition, for installation in dust explosion areas and the production of protected switching systems according to ATEX standards.
- Special process control technology to meet the requirements in the chemical industry
- Modular designed control system for individual plants and total production
- Interface to superior systems
- Fully automatic process control
- Installation in hazardous dust areas and production of protected switchboards according to ATEX standards
In the pharmaceutical industry it is particularly important to comply with quantity guidelines and regulations. No matter whether during the uperization or in the preparation of extracts and coating process. We have specialised in fully automated processes in the pharmacy sector.
- Control of all production processes
- Optimal coordination of sensors and actuators
- Modular built control technology for the gradual automation
- Monitoring of temperature stability and flow accuracy
- Certified to work in dust hazardous areas (ATEX)
When handling gases and potentially explosive atmospheres, observe the highest safety standards. We have specialised in works such as process technological plants and explosion hazard zones. Our focus: Installation of electrical systems for the transport of liquid and gaseous material. All services are provided by our own highly qualified specialists. Installation of electrical equipment for the transport of liquid and gaseous material.
- Planning, installation and maintenance of explosion hazardous areas (explosion hazard zones)
- Electrical equipment for explosion hazardous systems)
- Measuring, control and regulation technology with inherently safe sensors and actuators for natural gas, petroleum and petrochemicals
- Planning, installation and maintenance of fittings technology and sliding technology for the transport of liquid and gaseous material
- Planning, programming and visualisation of process control systems including power plant technology
- CAD-assisted preparation of documentation in EPLAN, AutoCAD, ELCAD, Promis, E³
- TÜV-trained, officially appointed employees
- Extensive storage provision of products for explosion hazardous areas
- 24-hour service
Building Materials, Stone and Earth
For companies in the building materials, stone and earth industries, we are developing state-of-the-art automation processes for sustainable and economical production. Whether mixing lines for the production of different earths and substrates, the production of bricks for the construction industry or concrete production. We take care of the exact control of all process steps. In doing so, we rely on innovative, future-proof technologies and ensure their competitiveness in the market.
Steel and Metal Construction
Companies from the steel and metal industry manufacture parts or components made of steel and other metals. Often they also produce plants, machines and prefabricated products from these raw materials. In addition to the electrotechnical control of the machine park, integration into process control systems and other automation tasks, we also produce heat recovery systems for companies in this sector. Because when processing metals, a lot of process heat is generated, which can be used sensibly. For example, to heat the building complex, companies not only make an important contribution to the environment but also significantly reduce their operating costs.